"Let Food be thy medicine and medicine be thy Food" Hippocrates
It is absolutely amazing how well and healthy we can feel with the help of the food we are eating or not eating. “We are what we eat” is so true. And if you “let your food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food” then you will be on your way to feeling vital, healthy and full of energy.
A Nutritional Therapist, must also understand human biochemistry and nutrient metabolism.
Not one treatment plan look the same as another. Everyone is unique with different genetics, different eating habits and different life stories. By identifying imbalances, deficiencies and excesses it is possible to address and plan for your body's needs.
As a Nutritional Therapist I can help in many different areas of nutrition
- Detoxification and Cleansing
- Preventative Health Care
- Digestive Health
- Cardiovascular Health
- Cancer Care
- Women's Health
- Men's Health
- Children's Nutrition
- Sports Nutrition
Here are some examples of symptoms that can be treated successfully with the help of Nutritional Therapy:
Fatigue, Low energy, Lethargy, Overweight, Eczema, Acne, Rocacea and other skin problems, Candida, Digestive problems, Constipation, IBS, Heart burn, Thyroid problems, PMS, Menopause problems, Infertility, Depression, Insomnia, Adrenal Fatigue, Stress and Anxiety, Frequent colds and Low immunity, High Cholesterol, High blood pressure, Heart problems, Premature ageing.
Nutritional Therapy is also a great way of getting help with your eating habits, certain diets etc. It is sometimes difficult to know what to eat instead; if you take away things like wheat and dairy, or if you want to become a vegetarian or a vegan. As a Nutritional Therapist I can help you with this.
So if you feel motivated to take charge of your own health and do the changes in your eating habits and lifestyle you need for optimal health. Or if you feel motivated to change the way you eat to feel happier and more positive. Then Nutritional Therapy is definitely something for you.
By providing the right foods your body can be truly healthy and therefore prevent and fight disease. "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be they food".
Consultation Prices - Nutritional Therapy
- Initial Consultation with live blood analysis and bio-resonance screening (1.5 hour) - £95
- Second Consultation via zoom with detailed treatment plan (1 hour)- £55
- Follow up consultations (1.5 hour) - £95
- ongoing telephone or zoom support - £25 for 30 minutes
- Initial Remote consultation with bioresonance screening and treatment plan-£95
- Follow up Remote consultation with bioresonance screening £75
- To help me do as good job as possible as a nutritional therapist I use various tests to get a better understanding of your health. I specialize in Live Blood analysis which is an amazing way of getting a profound understanding of someones health by analyzing their blood cells. This test is included in the consultation price
- I also use a devise called Qest4 that is a bioresonance screening devise. This devise The Qest4 system communicates with the innate intelligence (or energy, chi, etc.) through informational energetic patterns sent out of the system, and receives response from the body through electrodes. This transference of information through energetic language is how everything becomes interconnected. With Qest4, you are able to find the bigger picture, so you can see causes to imbalances instead of endlessly chasing symptoms. This system can do a variety of testing and is endless in its creativity. This testing system is included in the consultation price.
Functional Medicine Testing
- Hair Mineral And Toxicity Analysis - This may be useful if toxins are the cause of your condition and also if you are trying to concieve. From this report, I am able to diagnose specific mineral imbalances and can identify the presence of any heavy metal toxicities. From this, I am then able to tailor make a treatment plan, for example by prescribing specific foods and/or supplements that will help to rectify these imbalances. Many people report specific health benefits including increased energy levels, better quality of sleep, improved digestion and a general sense of improved well being, and many more. Minerals are essential for growth, healing, vitality and well being. They provide structural support in bones and teeth, maintain the body’s acid-base balance, water balance, nerve conduction, muscle contractions and enzyme functions. Ideally we should get all the minerals we need from a balanced diet. Unfortunately this is rarely possible in today’s world. Consequently we need to test and monitor our nutritional needs now more than ever. This test is not included in the consultation price and it is approxomatily is £65
- Female Hormone Panel - Find out exactly what your hormones are doing. This test can be very helpful in many female problem such as fertility issues, menstrual irregularities, PMS, menopausal issues, endometriosis, PCOS, etc. This is normally a saliva test that measures the fluctuations in female hormones over a 28 day period. Cost from £150
- Stress Test (Adrenal stress profile) - A saliva test which measures the levels of the stress hormones, cortisol and DHEA. If you suffer from for example low energy, fatigue, depression, obesity, insomnia then the cause might be an imbalance in these hormones. Cost from £70
- Various Vitamins and Essential Fatty Acid analysis - This test helps look at the level of various vitamins and fatty acids, imbalances can have a significant effect on inflammatory disorders, chronic fatigue and can help children with Autism, ADHD and other learning difficulties