Naturopathy is not a Medicine it is a way of Life
Naturopathy, you can say, is the wisdom of nature through traditional healing methods and therapies. It is the healing power of Nature, a vital force that will self-heal or self-correct given the right conditions. Prevention is preferable to Cure.
Naturopathic Medicine focuses on a holistic way of treating. The whole person is treated. Physically, Emotionally, Mentally and Spiritually. No treatment plan is the same as another. Everyone is unique with different histories, genetics and circumstances and a Naturopath will try and look for the root cause to the problem and try and treat that. Like a health detective.
A Naturopath is a teacher and an educator empowering their clients to take responsibilities for their own health. A Naturopath uses various ways of helping. Nutrition, Detoxification, Fasting, Hygiene, Herbal Medicine, Homeopathy, Massage and body work, Reflexology, Acupuncture, Tissue salts, Bach Flower remedies, lifestyle advice, psychotherapy, and exercise. Everything plays a role in staying Healthy and Vital. No Naturopath works exactly the same as another.
I have a diploma in both Nutritional Therapy and Naturopathy from the respected London College of Naturopathic Medicine. I am also a student of Pure Vitality University in Georgia wher I have also interned at their naturopathic treatment centre. I am an ITEC trained massage therapist and an aromatherapist. I am trained in Nutritional Microscopy or Live and Dry Blood Analysis which I specialize in. I am also a medically degree trained registered nurse and I also have a degree in Psychology.
Examples of Naturopathic Techniques I use in my clinic are:
- Live Blood Analysis - Read more here
- Bio Resonance Energy testing with the Qest4 devise
- Nutritional Therapy - Read more here
- Nutritional Supplements
- Bach Flower Remedies
- Tissue Salts
- Aromatherapy oils
- Fasting and Cleansing
- Castor Oil packs
Consultation Prices - Naturopathy
- Initial Consultation with Live Blood Analysis and Bioresonance screening (1.5h) - £95
- Second Consultation via Zoom for detailed treatment plan (1h) - £55
- Follow up Consultation with Live Blood Analysis and Bioresonance screening (1.5h) - £95
- Ongoing telephone or zoom support - £25 for 30 minutes
- Remote Zoom consultation with bioresonance screening including treatment plan - £95
- Follow up remote zoom consultations with bioresonance screening - £75