What you can expect from your consultation
Before you come to see me I will ask you to fill in a case history form where there are questions about your health now, and health history, family health history and genetics, current stress factors, the health of all your vital organs, foods etc. I would also like you to fill in a food diary over a short period.
In our first consultation we will step through the case history form and discuss the status of your health and the factors behind it. The more I know about you the more I can help you bringing back balance.
I will then look at your blood live in a large microscope. I will take a tiny drop of blood by pricking your finger and then we will study your blood through a Darkfield Microscope that will magnify your blood 1000 times. You will be able to see it displayed on the computer screen linked via a video camera to the microscope. This is an empowering and highly motivational experience. (read more in the Live Blood Analysis section)
I also look at your body’s physical indicators such as skin tone and condition, eyes, nails, and tongue.
In addition to live blood analysis I use a bio energetic screening devise called AsyraPro or Quest4. This is a computerised analysis system backed by more than 50 years research. It identifies imbalances or stresses in the body that leads to the underlying causes of health issues. Much like an ECG it measures subtle energetic patterns of the brain, the AsyraPro system measures the body's subtle energetic response to specific test filters. You will sit comfortably whilest holding 2 electrodes while the computer does the testing. This enables me to get a more profound idea about the route cause of problems. The AsyraPro or quest4 can screen for many things. It is not a diagnostic tool but it will help us get a deeper understanding to what might be causing imbalances in your body so we can help getting your body into balance again. Research has shown the AsyraPro can have high correlation with standard blood test results.
I might also suggest you do further functional medicine Testing. Examples , Hair Mineral and heavy metal check, Stress test, Hormonal testing, digestive health and immunity testing. This depending on what you need help with, what you want, and your finances. This category of tests are sent to a lab for analysis and they vary in cost. However most of the time it is more than enough with the live blood analysis and the bio-energetic screening which are both included in the price of the consultation.
Initial Consultation - During your first consultation we will talk about the results of the tests as well as your health evaluation. You will leave your initial consultation with a summary of what we saw in your blood and suggestions on how to go start your health journey. You will also get a personalised homeopathic remedy created through the bioresonance test I do and a list of foods to avoid according to your food sensitivity results. If choose to do an initial consultation only you will need to do notes as nothing will be written down for you.
Second consultation via zoom - If you want a more detailed treatment plan with a step by step guide we will book a second zoom appointment a few days after your initial consultation where we will discuss this. I create this plan according to the findings from the tests as well as your health evaluation. The naturopathic treatment plan suggested will be a mixture of Dietary changes, Healing Foods and Super Foods, Herbs and Supplements, Bach flower remedies, Homeopathic remedies, Detoxification, and Lifestyle changes. The treatment plan is tailored for you and no 2 plans are the same.
- Dietry Changes - how you should eat according to the results of your tests and condition being treated
- Superfoods – Highly nutritious foods such as green powders, algae’s, certain herbs and berries, etc.
- Nutritional Supplements: Where there are chronic deficiencies or your condition could benefit from increasing certain nutrients, nutritional supplements will be recommended.
- Other remedies – Like Bach Flower remedies or Tissue salts depending on your results
- Detoxification - if your condition has been brought about by your body accumulating toxins due to over-exposure to chemicals, drugs, poor quality food or stress then a detoxification programme will be recommended. This could involve following a detox diet for a period of time, undertaking an intestinal cleansing program or a liver cleanse program or a brief period of fasting.
- Herbs - western herbal medicine is recommended to promote healing, relieve symptoms, support the organs and function and much more. Tinctures or capsules prepared by a master herbalist
Follow up Consultation - This is available only if you choose to do a second appointment via Zoom. Both Live Blood analysis and Bio-resonance screening are included here. We will go through your treatment plan and tweak it accordingly. Test to see if we need to change any supplements or herbs and go on to the next step in your healing plan. If I need to do some research on your plan a zoom session is included in the price. Personalised homeopathic remedy is included.
Depending on your condition, your treatment plan may be in several stages. Stage 1 might be
- The interpretation of your health history and what the route cause to your problems might be, using your questionnaire, LBA findings and Electro Dermal Screening results.
- Initial diet recommendation. You will get a suggested diet plan with recipes for you to start with initially.
- An introductory supplement and herbal program.
- Additional Homeopathic remedy as well as Bach remedies (2 of these included in the consultation price)
- Naturopathic techniques and exercise program.
After your follow up appointment you may enter Stage 2 of your health protocol:
- Interpretation of the new LBA and Electro Dermal Screening results
- We will look at your previous dietplan and see how it has gone and adjust it accordingly.
- Updated supplement and herbal program as well as homeopathic remedy
- I may suggest a tailored cleansing program. Naturopathically this is a very important part of healing and longevity.
Ongoing Support - It can be hard to change habits so I am happy to support you on a more long term basis. This can be done via more follow up appointments or telephone appointments. Email support is free for a month after each appointment.
For optimum health and vitality the following principles will have to be balanced:
- A nutritional clean diet
- Supplements to prevent deficiencies in the body
- Regular exercise
- Spend time outside daily
- Relaxation time and anti stress techniques
- Enough pure water
- Positive thinking and mental exercises
You do not have to feel unwell to benefit from a consultation with me. Many of my clients come out of curiosity or simply to look for new ways to maintain their good health.
I am absolutely passionate about Nutritional Therapy and Naturopathy. It is such a powerful tool in both preventing and healing symptoms of disease.
I have helped 1000nds of people back to help and I know without making any health claims that almost any chronic disease can improve with Nutritional Therapy. You just need to know what to do and what choices there are to make. Make a commitment and then be consistant.
This is an amazing journey to take. You will be amazed how much your life can improve.
“Let food be thy medicine and let medicine be thy food”. Hippocrates
Examples of common chronic problems Nutritional Therapy can help you with:
- Digestive problems and Candida
- Low Immunity and Inflammation
- Mental & Emotional problems (depression, insomnia, addictions)
- Muscle and Skeletal Problems
- High blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Skin problems (eczema, acne, rosacea etc.)
- Fatigue and Low energy
- Stress and Adrenal Fatigue
- Hormonal Problems (PMS, infertility, thyroid problems etc.)
- Weight loss (this happens automatically with the right diet. I am not a weightloss therapist)
- Initial consultation £95 (1.5 hour)
- Second consultation via zoom with treatment plan- £55 - (1 hour)
- Follow up consultations - £95 (1.5 hour)
- Ongoing telephone or zoom support - £25 for 30 minutes
- Initial, second and follow up visit paid together - £220
- Personalised Homeopathic remedy according to new test but without consultation - £30 (including postage)
- Home visits Blood Analysis Groups (at least 4) - please contact me for information