What you can expect from your consultation
Before you come to see me I will ask you to fill in a case history form where there are questions about your health now, and health history, family health history and genetics, current stress factors, the health of all your vital organs, foods etc. I would also like you to fill in a food diary over a short period.
In our first consultation we will step through the case history form and discuss the status of your health and the factors behind it. The more I know about you the more I can help you bringing back balance.
I will then look at your blood live in a large microscope. I will take a tiny drop of blood by pricking your finger and then we will study your blood through a Darkfield Microscope that will magnify your blood 1000 times. You will be able to see it displayed on the computer screen linked via a video camera to the microscope. This is an empowering and highly motivational experience. (read more in the Live Blood Analysis section)
I also look at your body’s physical indicators such as skin tone and condition, eyes, nails (please remove nail varnish) and tongue.
In addition to live blood analysis I use a bio energetic screening devise called AsyraPro or Quest4. This is a computerised analysis system backed by more than 50 years research. It identifies imbalances or stresses in the body that leads to the underlying causes of health issues. Much like an ECG it measures subtle energetic patterns of the brain, the AsyraPro system measures the body's subtle energetic response to specific test filters. You will sit comfortably whilest holding 2 electrodes while the computer does the testing. This enables me to get a more profound idea about the route cause of problems. The AsyraPro or quest4 can screen for many things. It is not a diagnostic tool but it will help us get a deeper understanding to what might be causing imbalances in your body so we can help getting your body into balance again. Research has shown the AsyraPro can have high correlation with standard blood test results.
I might also suggest you do further functional medicine Testing. Examples , Hair Mineral and heavy metal check, Stress test, Hormonal testing, digestive health and immunity testing. This depending on what you need help with, what you want, and your finances. This category of tests are sent to a lab for analysis and they vary in cost. However most of the time it is more than enough with the live blood analysis and the bio-energetic screening which are both included in the price of the consultation.
The treatment plan suggested will be a mixture of Dietary changes, Healing Foods and Super Foods, Herbs and Supplements, Bach flower remedies, Homeopathic remedies, Detoxification, and Lifestyle changes. The treatment plan is tailored for you and no 2 plans are the same.
- Dietry Changes - how you should eat according to the results of your tests and condition being treated
- Superfoods – Highly nutritious foods such as green powders, algae’s, certain herbs and berries, etc.
- Nutritional Supplements: Where there are chronic deficiencies or your condition could benefit from increasing certain nutrients, nutritional supplements will be recommended.
- Other remedies – Like Bach Flower remedies or Tissue salts depending on your results
- Detoxification - if your condition has been brought about by your body accumulating toxins due to over-exposure to chemicals, drugs, poor quality food or stress then a detoxification programme will be recommended. This could involve following a detox diet for a period of time, undertaking an intestinal cleansing program (not colonic irrigation) or a liver cleanse program or a brief period of fasting. In the long run I will put all my clients on a detox. It is however very important that your body is ready for it so it will often not be done on first visit.
- Herbs - western herbal medicine is recommended to promote healing, relieve symptoms, support the organs and function and much more. Tinctures or capsules prepared by a master herbalist
Your treatment plan will be in several stages. At your first appointment you will enter stage 1 of your health protocol which will include;
- The interpretation of your health history and what the route cause to your problems might be, using your questionnaire, LBA findings and Electro Dermal Screening results.
- Initial diet recommendation. You will get a suggested diet plan with recipes for you to start with initially.
- An introductory supplement and herbal program.
- Additional Homeopathic remedy as well as Bach remedies (2 of these included in the consultation price)
- Naturopathic techniques and exercise program.
After your second appointment you will enter Stage 2 of your health protocol:
- Interpretation of the new LBA and Electro Dermal Screening results
- We will look at your previous dietplan and see how it has gone and adjust it accordingly.
- Updated supplement and herbal program as well as homeopathic remedy
- At some point in the health program I will suggest a tailored cleansing program. Naturopathically this is a very important part of healing and longevity. I will rarely do this at first appointment as there are sevreral principles that need to be in balance before a cleansing or detox program
It can be hard to change so I am happy to support you on a more long term basis. This can be done via more follow up appointments or telephone appointments. Email support is free for a month after each appointment.
For optimum health and vitality the following principles will have to be balanced:
- A nutritional clean diet
- Supplements to prevent deficiencies in the body
- Regular exercise
- Spend time outside daily
- Relaxation time and anti stress techniques
- Enough pure water
- Positive thinking and mental exercises
You do not have to feel unwell to benefit from a consultation with me. Many of my clients come out of curiosity or simply to look for new ways to maintain their good health. I am absolutely passionate about Nutritional Therapy and Naturopathy. It is such a powerful tool in both preventing and healing symptoms of disease. I personally believe without making any health claims that almost any chronic disease can improve with Nutritional Therapy. You just need to know what to do and what choices there are to make. Make a commitment and then be consistant. This is an amazing journey to take. You will be amazed how much your life can improve.
“Let food be thy medicine and let medicine be thy food”. Hippocrates
Examples of common chronic problems Nutritional Therapy might be able to help you with:
- Digestive problems and Candida
- Low Immunity and Inflammation
- Mental & Emotional problems (depression, insomnia, addictions)
- Muscle and Skeletal Problems
- High blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Skin problems (eczema, acne, rosacea etc.)
- Fatigue and Low energy
- Stress and Adrenal Fatigue
- Hormonal Problems (PMS, infertility, thyroid problems etc.)
- Weight loss (this happens automatically with the right diet. I am not a weightloss therapist though)
- Initial Consultation with live blood analysis and bio energetic screening (1.5-2 hours) - £125
- Follow up with Blood Analysis and bio energetic screening (1 hour) - £65
- Initial and Follow up consultation paid for together - £180
- Initial and 2 Follow up consultations paid for together - £230
- Home visits Blood analysis (London) - £250
- Home visits Blood analysis (outside London) - please contact me for information
Your initial Live Blood Consultation - includes a live blood analysis, bio resonance screening, 1 or 2 homeopathic remedies. A suggested diet and lifestyle plan to help gaining better health (including supplements and herbs). Weekly email support for a month after the appointment. Please use emails with your questions as I am not able to answer them via phone calls. If you need to speak to me then you can schedule a phone appointment. I charge £20 for 30 minutes. For more information on AsyraPro Have a look here
Follow up - The follow up will include the same as above to see your progress. We also look at your eating and lifestyle plan if something needs to be tweaked, increased or decreased. Weekly email support for a month after the appointment.
Home Visits - I do home visits only during special circumstances. If you are in London the price is £250 + additional costs like parking etc. If you are2 people wanting a home consultation I will charge £200 for each person. On top of this I need to be able to park right outside your house. Outside London is sometimes possible but Please email me for further information about this.