I have a very special interest in Fertility.
I would love to follow you in your amazing journey that is in front of you. From preparing to conceive were I make sure you have all the right nutrients for both you and your baby. During pregnancy so that you feel good and that the health of your baby is the best it can be. Until you have your beautiful baby in your arms and the importance to look after yourself when you are breastfeeding.
Wherever you are in your journey I would love to support you
- You are thinking of having a baby soon and want to be in the best health before you conceive
- You have been trying to conceive for a while now and nothing is happening
- you have endometriosis or PCOS and wonder what to do to increase your chances to conceive naturally
- You have been trying to conceive for a long time and now you are thinking of IVF
- You are doing IVF or another assisted conception and want to increase your chances to conceive. Maybe you have already had one or more IVF's and they were not successful
- You have had one or more miscarriages
- You are pregnant and you would like to know what to eat to optimize yours and your babies health
- You are pregnant and feeling tired, unwell, low and want to boast your energy and get the pregnancy glow
- You have had your baby and wonder what to eat and what to do to feel great and give your baby the best start in life
A natural approach fertility or IVF?
To combine assisted conception such as IVF with a natural nutrition approach to preparing you both is also increasing your chances of conceiving via IVF. A nutritional and naturopathic approach works both for a natural conception as well as an assisted conception. I am using a combination of top quality supplements, nutritional advise for a well balanced diet with extra weight on fertility enhancing nutrient, different kinds of naturopathic techniques and possible laboratory health tests. This may increase your chances of conceiving naturally and through assisted conception like IVF.
Infertility can depend on so many things. It can be a lack of nutrients, various toxins stuck in your body, gynecological problems, endocrine abnormalities, environmental factors, occupational hazards, stress, emotional blockages and more. Everyone is different and it seems difficult to know exactly what is causing infertility. Often there are no physical problems to be found. The reasons to infertility Often it is a mixture of several of the above that can be the cause of infertility.
Therefore it ca be very helpful to see a practitioner and to follow a fertility plan to boost your fertility. A plan that takes into context all possible causes. A fertility plan will also help you take control over what you can do to enhance your fertility.
When you come for a fertility consultation I will do a health valuation using both live blood analysis and bio resonance screening. I will also check your zinc level so we get an idea what it is like as this is a very easy test to do and one of the main nutrient for reproduction and lack of this will affect fertility. I also often suggest to do a hair mineral test and check for toxins and deficiencies that might affect yours and your partner’s ability to conceive. We can also do a full hormone panel to see exactly what your hormones are doing. The bio resonance screening devise I use will give us an idea about hormones and is very helpful in balancing hormones and if you want a more diagnostic result I will suggest certain laboratory tests to do. These non in-house tests come with additional cost. Often I will recommend my clients to detoxify their body for a few months before conceiving. I use a combination of Nutrition, High quality supplements, herbs and other Naturopathic therapies in my clients personal Natural Fertility Home plans.
Research shows that 80% of infertile couples will conceive using natural methods. 20-30% will conceive using IVF alone. Together with a natural approach, assisted conception such as IVF, will increase your chances to conceive.
Consultation Prices - Natural Fertility
- Initial Consultation with health evaluation screening (1.5-2 hours) - £125
- Follow up consultation (1 hour) - £65
- Initial Consultation and 1 follow up paid together - £180
- Initial Consultation and 2 follow ups paid together - £230
- Home Visit - £250
I might suggest one or more laboratory health test at additional cost.
The Natural Fertility Workshop
This Natural Fertility Workshop will gently guide you through practical ways to improve your chances of conceiving naturally or together with an assisted conception.
This workshop is open to all women who:
- Want to start a family and want to be in optimal health for conception
- Are having challenges getting pregnant and are looking to restore and boost their fertility
- Are having problems with miscarriages
- Are experiencing difficulties with their reproductive system like menstruation cycle problems, polycystic ovary syndrome or endometriosis
- Want to feel supported and have a space to relax and unwind
- Are undergoing IVF or other medical fertility treatment (what we do does not interfere with any medical treatment, it will only enhance it)
- Might already have children but are finding it difficult to get pregnant this time
- Are of all ages including 40 and beyond and want to be in great shape for pregnancy and need to have their eggs in great condition
- Are reaching an age when they know it is better to do something to maintain their fertility for longer
These are some examples what we will do in the workshop
- Learn about what to eat and what to avoid. You will have loads of tasty fertility enhancing food recipes to take home with you.
- Try fertility enhancing food that are easy to prepare.
- Learn about Fertility enhancing supplements and superfoods and where to get them.
- We will do Yoga sequences to improve your fertility. We will make sure you learn the sequences so that you can do this at home.
- Learn Powerful relaxation techniques to relieve stress.
- All your questions answered in an intimate, supportive and relaxed atmosphere.
- Learn how to transform your home and surroundings into fertility enhancing environments.
- Get an idea about your Zinc and pH-levels in case they are stopping you from getting pregnant.
- Exercises in how to Achieve mental, physical and emotional balance.
This is a full day workshop. The cost of this workshop is £150. In addition to everything listed above the Natural Fertility Workshop also includes:
- An amazing Natural Fertility Book with all the information that we go through on the day
- Lunch and snacks
- 2 Yoga sessions
- Learn different Meditation techniques
- A CD with a fertility enhancing meditation exercise
- Goodie bag with various beautiful little gifts
This Workshop has been created by myself and my dear friend Purna Rojas of www.ompurna.com I am a Nutritional Therapist and a Naturopath and Purna is a Yoga Therapist and a Healing Expert. Together we have an abundance of knowledge and experiences to share with you. We created this workshop for you to help you conceive the baby you have always wanted.
We use a natural, balanced and comprehensive approach to empower you with the best of choices. We are body, mind and soul, therefore our solution touch all of these areas. We share with you an abundance of practical, useful and down to earth information that will help you prepare and and transform for healthy and natural conception.
This workshop is open for women, and sometimes couples, that want to prepare for conception, are having trouble getting pregnant, have gynecological challenges, are thinking of doing a fertility treatment such as IVF, or have completed it, or just want to make sure they maintain their fertility at their best level.
We use time tested and modern techniques and we keep up with the latest research and development. Additionally the program includes specific practical and local information that you will not find in any other book.