- Ready in: 5 mins + soaking time
- Serves: 1
- Complexity: very easy
- 10 almonds
- 3 brazil nuts
- 10 walnuts
- Small handful of sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp mullberries
- 1 tbsp gojiberries
- 1-2 tbsp coconut shavings
- 1/2 Mango
- 1 tbsp cocoa nibs
Soak all the nuts over night. Chop them roughly and put in a bowl.
Did you know that 3 brazil nuts will cover your daily need of selenium.
Soak the seeds for a couple of hours the evening before and sprout them over nigh. If you don't have time just soak them. Put them in the bowl with the nuts.
Nuts and seeds should always be soaked before eating as this will eliminate the naturally occurring enzyme inhibitors. It will also start the sprouting process making them into living food. It will also increase the protein content or the nuts and seeds.
- Chop up the mango into small pieces and put in the bowl
- Put the rest of the ingredients in the bowl and mix it round with a spoon.
- Serve with your preferred Nut milk.